The following policies applies to the websites that belong to the social network of http://www.socialpassport.com/.
- Collection of Personal Information from Subscribers. In order to access certain Subscriber services and restricted areas (the "Restricted Services") the site may require that Subscribers provide certain identifying information (the "Registration Data") requested in an online registration form. This information may include Subscriber's legal name, address, telephone number(s), e-mail address, subscriber name or "screen name", areas of interest, password. The site reserves the right to request any additional information in establishing and maintaining Subscriber's account for use of the Restricted Services.
- Collection of Information from Visitors. For all Visitors, the site automatically collects and/or tracks: A) information concerning the home server domain names, e-mail addresses, type of client computer, and type of Web browser of Visitor; B) the e-mail addresses of Visitors that communicate via e-mail; C) information knowingly provided by the Visitor in online forums, chat groups, bulletin boards, registration forms, surveys, and contest entries; and D) information on those pages that Visitors access. The site does place Internet cookies on Visitors' hard drives. Internet cookies save information such as the Visitor's name, password, user-name, screen preferences.
- Use of Personal Information Collected from Visitors. For all Visitors, personal and non-personally identifiable information, including Registration Data collected will be used internally for editorial and feedback purposes, for marketing and promotional purposes, for a statistical analysis of Visitors' behavior, for product development, for content improvement, to inform advertisers as to how many Visitors have clicked on their advertisements, and to customize content and layout.
- Opt-Out Right. If Subscriber does not wish to receive any special offers or promotional communication, Subscriber has the right to select the "opt-out" option during the registration process or at any time afterwards. Except as otherwise provided, the site will not send to Subscriber information, if Subscriber selects the opt-out Provision described herein.
- Disclosure of Information to Third Parties. Information will not be shared without obtaining Visitor's consent.
- Advertisements and Postings to Forums, Bulletin Boards and Chat Groups. All Visitor advertisements and postings to public areas including without limitation Forums, Chat Rooms and Bulletin Boards (collectively, the "Public Areas"), should be conducted using Visitor's pseudonymous "screen name." All postings to the Public Areas become public and, therefore, care should be taken in disclosing personal information. Postings made in the Public Areas may not be changed or deleted by Visitors or Subscribers. Visitors should never disclose personally identifiable information (including without limitation name, email address, phone number, and real world address) in the Public Areas. When communicating directly with another Subscriber, Subscribers may exchange personally identifiable information at Subscriber's discretion. However, Visitors are strongly cautioned to be prudent in deciding whether and how to reveal personally identifiable information. The site DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM VISITOR'S DISCLOSURE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. Any information disclosed to other Subscribers or third parties, in the Public Areas, through email or outside of our system, can be used by others and may result in unsolicited email messages or other communication from third parties.
- User Access to Information Collected. Subscriber may access his/her Registration Data at any time through the Update Profile feature in the Member Services. This area is password-protected. Once a Subscriber registers, Subscriber may review & change certain personally identifiable information such as email address, city, state, zip code and country, and user profile. Please promptly update information as necessary.
- Control of Password. Passwords should be: A) non-obvious; B) regularly changed and C) not disclosed to any third parties. If a third-party learns of a password, the password's owner may lose control over his/her postings and/or personally identifiable information, and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on his/her behalf. If, for any reason, a password is suspected to have been compromised, it should be changed immediately.
- Lost or Stolen Information. If Subscriber's password is stolen or used without Subscriber's permission, Subscriber should immediately notify us. Upon proper notification records will be updated. Subscriber may be unable to access certain services while changes are made.
- Collection of Personal Data from Children. The site will make reasonable efforts not to collect or post information from children under the age of eighteen without their parents’ or guardian's consent.
This User Agreement ("Agreement") is entered into by and between yourself ("you" or "your") and the site ("we", "our" or "us"). It applies to your use of this website (the "Website"), and all other websites owned and operated by www.socialpassport.com, (collectively, "Websites") that offer interactive relationship services (the "Service" or "Services"). By visiting any of this websites, or by using, registering or subscribing to the Services, you agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement and represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years old.
- User Conduct
You may use the Service only for your sole, personal use. You may not: 1) Use the Service for commercial purposes, or for commercial solicitation, promotion, advertising or marketing; 2) Impersonate others or authorize others to use your account; 3) Post or transmit any material that is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, infringing or violating of any third party’s rights, or otherwise unlawful; 4) Act in a manner that constitutes a crime or creates civil liability under any local, state, federal, national or other law or regulation; 5) Transmit "junk mail," "spam," or "chain letters" or unsolicited group distribution of email; 6) Violate our security or the security of any of our affiliates; 7) Access files, data or any account without authorization; 8) Disrupt the Service by any means; or 9) Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or posting.
For protection of members against such conduct (mentioned above), a 40 message-per-day limited has been imposed on members until the messages can be reviewed. If the messages do no not violate on the User Agreement, that member will be able to send messages again the following day. If the messages are in violation, the member will be blocked from the service permanently.
- Monitoring of Posted Material
We have no obligation to monitor, screen, edit or otherwise control any material posted on or transmitted through the Websites (collectively, "Postings"); however, we may, at our discretion, monitor the Websites to determine compliance with this Agreement and other agreements, and with all laws and regulations. We may use lawful means to intercept and/or disclose Postings to the extent reasonably necessary to protect our rights or the rights of any third party, or to comply with any law, regulation or governmental request. We may also review, edit, refuse to post or remove any Postings displayed on or transmitted through the Websites.
Some elements of the Services require registration and creation of a public profile and password. If you register, you must provide and maintain correct, complete and current information at registration and thereafter.
If you create a public profile, you may not use any telephone number, street address, screen name, URL, email address or other material that contains offensive, anatomical and/or sexual references. You may not post any images containing nudity or offensive material on the Websites.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You will never be required to reveal your password to any representative or agent.
You must notify us of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your account or of the Services, including without limitation loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password or credit card information.
You are responsible for all activity and transmission made on your account, and interactions with other users.
By registering to this service you agree to have any part of your posted profile, excerpted and publish in any partner online personals service. Also, by registering and posting a profile, you automatically become a member of network
No payment is required to use this service. Service is absolutely free.
- Ownership of Material on Websites
You acknowledge and agree that all material published, displayed or a part of the Service, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, data, information, software, audio, video and/or Postings (collectively, the "Material") may be protected by copyright, trademark, patent and other proprietary rights and laws. Except for public domain material, the Material it is owned or controlled by us, our licensors, suppliers or other third parties. You agree to abide by and not infringe upon any rights or restrictions contained in any Material.
You acknowledge and agree that you may only display protected Material for your own personal, non-commercial use as expressly authorized, and may not make any other use, including, without limitation, copying, reproducing, transmitting, distributing, or creating derivative works without express authorization.
If you upload or post any Material to any public area of the Websites, you acknowledge and represent that such Material is non-confidential and non-proprietary, and you automatically grant us, our licensees and affiliates, and warrant that you have the right to so grant, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display and distribute such Material for any purpose and in any medium now or hereafter known including but not limited to postings in advertising and promotions.
You agree that you will not post, distribute or reproduce any Material in violation of copyright, trademark, rights of publicity, rights of privacy and/or other proprietary rights.
You have no rights to the proprietary software and related documentation, or any enhancements or modifications thereto, necessary to access the Service ("Access Software"). You may not sublicense, assign or transfer the Access Software or any licenses granted, and any such attempt shall be void. You may not copy, distribute, modify, reverse engineer, or create derivative works from the Access Software.
Our PrivacyPolicy as may be amended from time to time, is incorporated by reference herein and made a part of this Agreement. Please read it carefully.
- Right To Amend
We reserve the right to amend or add to this Agreement from time to time by posting such changes to the Websites. Your continued use of the Service following any change will constitute your binding acceptance of such change. Additionally, we reserve the right to change or discontinue any elements of the Services, or the entire Service without cause, notice or liability.
If you have registered or subscribed to any Services, you may terminate your account at any time by sending written notice via email to Cancel. Upon termination, you will receive an automated confirmation via e-mail that the request was received, and your access will be terminated. We may, at our sole discretion, terminate your access to all or part of the Service for any reason without liability, including without limitation any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity.
WE NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY MATERIAL ON THIS OR ANY WEBSITES. WE NEITHER ADOPT, ENDORSE NOR ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT MADE, OR MATERIAL POSTED, BY THIRD PARTIES OR OTHER USERS THAT ARE DISPLAYED, UPLOADED OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE WEBSITES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM ANY RELIANCE ON SUCH STATEMENTS OR MATERIAL.
WEBSITES, ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED, AND ALL the materials POSTED THEREON are provided "as is" and "as available". To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
IT IS ACKNOWLEDGED THAT THERE ARE INHERENT RISKS IN COMMUNICATING WITH, AND INTERACTING WITH, THIRD PARTIES INTRODUCED THROUGH THE SERVICES. WE STRONGLY CAUTION ALL USERS TO BE PRUDENT IN SUCH COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS. THE SITE DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING AS A RESULT OF SUCH COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT THE APPLICABILITY OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY.
- Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, the site shall not be liable under any circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or the inability, any changes to the Websites or Services, unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through the Service, even if the site knows or has been advised of the possibility of such damages. You specifically agree that we are not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any third party infringement of another's rights, including intellectual property rights. If you are dissatisfied with the Service for any reason, with this Agreement, or with any terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Service.
Certain jurisdictions limit the applicability of these limitations of liability.
You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold harmless us, and all our officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, partners, suppliers, licensees, licensors (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") from and against any and all liability and costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising in connection with: 1) any breach by you of this Agreement; 2) any breach of any representation or warranty made by you in connection with this Agreement or the Services; 3) any use of the Services through your account; and/or 4) any Material posted to the Service by you or through your account. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
- Copyright Violations
We will terminate the privileges of any user who uses the Websites to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. In particular, users who submit content to the Websites, whether articles, images, stories, software or other copyrighted material must ensure that the content they upload does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties (such as privacy or publicity rights). After proper notification by the copyright holder or its agent to us, confirmation through court order or admission by the user that the user has used the Websites or Services as an instrument of unlawful infringement, we will terminate the infringing users' rights to use and/or access to the Websites and Services. We may also at our sole discretion decide to terminate a user's rights to use or access to the Websites prior to that time if we have a good faith belief that the alleged infringement has occurred.
- Designated Agent for Copyright Violations
If any person or entity believes that its copyright has been infringed, please contact and provide details of such infringement
Any notice to us shall be made using our contact form on the site
We may provide notices of changes to the Agreement or other matters by displaying notices to users on the Websites, or by e-mail or regular mail.
- Customer Service
If you have any questions or concerns concerning the Service, please contact us using our contact form.